Who We Are
The YMCA of Snohomish County is a membership association of men, women, and children of all ages, incomes, races, religions, and abilities. It is our mission to foster the spiritual, mental, and physical development of our members and community. The goal for YMCA of Snohomish County is to strengthen individuals, families, neighborhoods, and all who seek a better community. The YMCA provides all children, adults, and families, regardless of income, with opportunities to develop a healthy spirit, mind, and body.
Benefits of Membership
- FREE Group Exercise Classes, including Barre, TRX, Zumba®, Yoga,Strength Train Together, and more+
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Personalized workouts
- Heated indoor pools and saunas
- 3 complimentary Right Start appointments with one of our certified Wellness Coaches
- Unlimited guest passes to bring your friends
- Facility access at all six Snohomish County YMCAs
No Contracts and a 30-day Money Back Guarantee!
If within 30 days of joining you are not completely satisfied with your experience with the YMCA of Snohomish County, we will refund your monthly membership dues. As always, we never require a contract when you join the Y.