The YMCA proudly provides the only staffed skate facilities in Snohomish County, We have one of the largest outdoor Skate Park’s in the state, “THE MUK” is a great place to visit.
Skate park is open to Y members only. Stop by the front desk to learn how you can become a member.
Note: Helmet required for all participants; knee and elbow pads are highly recommended.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday and Thursday | 2-6:30 pm
Saturday | 1-5 pm
*Skate Park is not covered and will be closed in event of wet or rainy weather.
Included in Y membership. No guests allowed at this time. Maximum capacity is limited to 10 people at a time.
Private Skate Lessons
Contact Taylor Bass at 425 493 2401 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule private lessons!
Individual Lessons – 30 minute sessions:
Cost: $30 Facility Member
“The Muk” Rules
- Skaters must be age 4 or older.
- Skaters age 4-17 must have a signed consent form on file.
- All skaters must wear a helmet. Pads are optional, but strongly recommended.
- Skateboards, scooters, or roller blades only.
- All Participants of the park must abide by the YMCA Code of Conduct.
- Have fun!