Modified Moves, Maximum Results
There’s no doubt about it—Enhance®Fitness gets you moving. And because you’re encouraged
to move at your own pace, it’s never more than you can handle. In fact, we’ll meet you where you are and help you gain strength, flexibility and balance.
Our aim: To help you feel better EnhanceFitness is geared toward older adults, and those with a chronic condition, such as arthritis, need not worry; you’ll never have to do anything that hurts. We have chairs you can use for support, if necessary. When you’re ready you can add soft ankle and wrist weights to your workout.
What you can expect:
• Classes meet three times per week for 60-minutes each.
• Some people will be standing, some will be seated—and some will use the chairs to hold onto for support.
• You’ll notice that participants move at a pace that’s comfortable for them.
• The class focuses on strength, flexibility, movement and balance.
• You’ll make friends who will support you and cheer you on.
We’ll Get You There: One Class At A Time
Research has shown that among older adults who participate in EnhanceFitness, health costs were lowered each year by close to $1,000. It’s no wonder 9 out of 10 people stay with the program.
Nationally Recognized & Available
In Your Community EnhanceFitness has been nationally recognized by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, US Department of Health and Human Services, US Administration on Aging and the National Council on Aging.
Get moving today.
EnhanceFitness Program offered at:
Marysville Family YMCA
6420 60th Dr. NE | Marysville WA 98270
Monroe/Sky Valley Family YMCA
14033 Fryelands Blvd. | Monroe WA 98272
Contact us to get started.
Carrol Bailey or Rene De Los Santos
360 651 1605 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com