School Age Care Program
We believe every child can achieve their full potential in a safe, nurturing environment. At the Y, we strengthen community through youth development because we believe that a community is stronger when all children have the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. Our School-Age Care program impacts youth by guiding them through skill development, positive relationships, and inspiring opportunities to explore and discover.
1. Interactive & Stimulating Curriculum (including STEM)
2. Group Time & Academic Support
3. Service Learning Projects
Registration for upcoming 2020-2021 school year for School Age Care:
Registration opens on June 1st for priority registration. Priority registration is available for families who were enrolled, as of March 13, 2020 in School-Age Care, including siblings and participants in the Pre-K program at Heatherwood ECE (early childhood education). Registration will open to the community on June 15th.
New this year!
- Online registration!
- All School-Age Care plans include a YMCA of Snohomish County Youth Facility Membership for the duration of the current year’s enrollment.
- Sign up for a Family Facility Membership and receive a $20/month membership discount.
Things to have ready before you register:
- Immunization records for each child
- Contact information for authorized pickups
- Date of last physical and dental exam
How do I sign up for 2020-21 before and/or after school care?
- Select Location
You must first identify the location where your child will attend.
- Lake Stickney – also serving Pathfinder Kindergarten Center
- Mukilteo Elementary
- Serene Lake – also serving Picnic Point
- Review Rates
Review the rate sheet and decide which School-Age Care plan you will need for the 2020-2021 school year: School-Age Care Rates. Please note: rates are set based on regular school hours. Rates may change if school times or days change.
- Register Online:
- Start your registration here (Note: You will be asked for your School-Age Care plan selection later in the process, on the billing packet): School-Age Care Registration
- Select the site your child will attend from the Location list
- Select the Before School and/or After School options and click Continue
- Complete the Registration page. Select Add to Cart.
- If you are registering multiple children, complete the registration for the first child. On the next page select Add a New Student and repeat for each additional child.
- Your registration will include creating your Connect This account can be used to add additional people to your authorized pickups list, update information and more!
- Return Packet:
After completing the online registration process described above, a confirmation email with a link to the required billing packet will be sent. Complete and return this packet for each child you are registering. Confirmation of 2020-21 School-Age Care registration and of monthly fees will be sent by email from your registrar within 1 week of all steps being completed.
Confirmation of 2020-21 School-Age Care registration and of monthly fees will be sent by email from your registrar within 1 week of all steps being completed.
School-Age Child Care Registration Forms
Have questions or need support with online registration?
Contact Angela Kernan at email@example.com. You can expect to be contacted within 48 hours.
School Served: Mukilteo
Location: Mukilteo Elementary
Address: 2600 Mukilteo Speedway, Mukilteo WA 98275
School Served: Columbia
Location: Columbia Elementary
Address: 10520 Harbour Pointe Blvd, Mukilteo WA 98275
School Served: Serene Lake, Picnic Point
Location: Serene Lake Elementary
Address: 4709 Picnic Point Rd, Edmonds WA 98026
Schools Served: Lake Stickney, Pathfinder Kindergarten Center
Location: Lake Stickney Elementary
Address: 1625 Madison Way, Lynnwood WA 98087