Emergency Camp & Child Care
YMCA Child Care for First Responders, Health Care Workers, School District Employees, and other Critical Service Providers
The YMCA of Snohomish County is the largest provider of child care in the county. We have been caring for children and families in this community for 120 years. The Y is proud to offer those of you working to support the health and well-being of our county during this challenging time. The Y has all-day, quality child care available for children ages 6 weeks to 13 years. All of our child care sites adhere to the highest state licensing standards and are staffed by YMCA child care professionals. Sites also adhere to the most current health and safety recommendations issued by the Snohomish County Health Department and CDC to combat the spread of COVID-19.
Children are provided breakfast, a mid-morning snack, lunch and an afternoon snack consistent with the YMCA of the USA’s Healthy Eating and Physical Activity guidelines of trans-fat free, no fried foods, no foods with more than 8 grams of sugar per serving and using only whole grain breads, cereals and checkers along with fresh fruits and vegetables.
School Age Care Program
We believe every child can achieve their full potential in a safe, nurturing environment. At the Y, we strengthen community through youth development because we believe that a community is stronger when all children have the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. Our School-Age Care program impacts youth by guiding them through skill development, positive relationships, and inspiring opportunities to explore and discover.
1. Interactive & Stimulating Curriculum (including STEM)
2. Group Time & Academic Support
3. Service Learning Projects
Registration for upcoming 2020-2021 school year for School Age Care:
Registration opens on June 1st for priority registration. Priority registration is available for families who were enrolled, as of March 13, 2020 in School-Age Care, including siblings and participants in the Pre-K program at Heatherwood ECE (early childhood education). Registration will open to the community on June 15th.
New this year!
- Online registration!
- All School-Age Care plans include a YMCA of Snohomish County Youth Facility Membership for the duration of the current year’s enrollment.
- Sign up for a Family Facility Membership and receive a $20/month membership discount.
Things to have ready before you register:
- Immunization records for each child
- Contact information for authorized pickups
- Date of last physical and dental exam
How do I sign up for 2020-21 before and/or after school care?
- Select Location
You must first identify the location where your child will attend.
- Cedar Wood – also serving Mill Creek Elementary
- Forest View
- Little Cedars
- Penny Creek
- Silver Firs
- Silver Lake – also serving Jefferson and James Monroe
- Tambark Creek – also serving Woodside
- Totem Falls – also serving Seattle Hill
- Review Rates
Review the rate sheet and decide which School-Age Care plan you will need for the 2020-2021 school year: School-Age Care Rates. Please note: rates are set based on regular school hours. Rates may change if school times or days change.
- Register Online:
- Start your registration here (Note: You will be asked for your School-Age Care plan selection later in the process, on the billing packet): School-Age Care Registration
- Select the site your child will attend from the Location list
- Select the Before School and/or After School options and click Continue
- Complete the Registration page. Select Add to Cart.
- If you are registering multiple children, complete the registration for the first child. On the next page select Add a New Student and repeat for each additional child.
- Your registration will include creating your Connect This account can be used to add additional people to your authorized pickups list, update information and more!
- Return Packet:
After completing the online registration process described above, a confirmation email with a link to the required billing packet will be sent. Complete and return this packet for each child you are registering. Confirmation of 2020-21 School-Age Care registration and of monthly fees will be sent by email from your registrar within 1 week of all steps being completed.
Confirmation of 2020-21 School-Age Care registration and of monthly fees will be sent by email from your registrar within 1 week of all steps being completed.
Have questions or need support with online registration?
Contact Loan Trinh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425 224-8046. You can expect to be contacted within 48 hours.
Location: Cedar Wood Elementary
Schools Served: Cedar Wood, Mill Creek
Address: 3414 168th Street SE, Bothell WA 98012
Location: Forest View Elementary
Schools Served: Forest View
Address:5601 156th Street, Everett WA 98208
Location: Little Cedars Elementary
Schools Served: Little Cedars
Address: 7408 144th Place SE, Snohomish WA 98296
Location: Penny Creek Elementary
Schools Served: Penny Creek
Address: 4117 132nd Street SE, Everett WA 98208
Location: Silver Firs Elementary
Schools Served: Silver Firs
Address: 5909 146th Pl SE, Everett WA 98208
Location: Silver Lake Elementary
Schools Served: Jefferson, James Monroe
Address:12815 Bothell Everett Hwy, Everett, WA 98208
Location: Tambark Creek
Schools Served: Tambark Creek, Woodside
Address: 4419 180th St SE, Bothell WA 98012
Location: Totem Falls Elementary
Schools Served: Totem Falls, Seattle Hill
Address: 14211 Snohomish-Cascade Drive, Snohomish WA 98296