Health & Wellness
At the Everett Family YMCA, we offer a wide variety of Health and Wellness programs from personal training to group exercises, including group cycle, aerobics, yoga, and specialty programs. View our group exercise schedules for more details.
January Personal Training Special!
Get the motivation you need to get back into your healthy New Year routine with our January Personal Training special. A certified personal trainer will develop a structured program to help you reach your personal goals.
How it works:
• $425 includes ten personal training sessions, and FREE access to the YMCA for two months (VALUE $630).
• Access begins at the time of registration.
• Get your Access Card initialed each time you visit the Y.
• Join the Y at the end of your two month access period and we will waive the join fee (SAVE $100!)
• Visit your branch Welcome Center for more information
Personal Training Special for Current Members!
Current Everett Family YMCA members can also save on personal training sessions with our experienced and knowledgeable trainers! Now through March 1.
- Buy 1 session for $40 (normally $50)
- Buy 4 sessions for $150 (normally $180)
- Buy 8 sessions for $300 (normally $340)
90 Days to Wellness!
Grab a punch card for each of our ongoing “Together” classes (each format has its own punch card). Complete 16 classes within 90 days you will automatically win a prize! Or keep the cards until all boxes are filled and once you complete all 4 formats you will receive a complimentary 3 month membership for yourself or to give to your friend (working out with buddies is always better). Grab a schedule today and start checking off the boxes.
When | Ongoing through the year and members can begin at any time, but must complete the punch card in 90 days.
Cost | Free with membership
Y Ironman Challenge
During the month of February, challenge yourself to complete the Ironman Challenge. That’s 27 extra days to finish! Anyone can do an Ironman.
- Swim 2.4 miles
- Bike 112 miles
- Run 26.2 miles – that’s right, a marathon
Challenge your friends, or just have fun doing your very own Ironman! Use the equivalency chart to track your progress in miles on your tracking sheet. Pick up your tracking sheet at Member Services. Go ahead, you can do it! Registration opens January 3.
Cost | $20, includes commemorative T shirt
Contact Gael Gebow at email@example.com for more information.
Join us for this 8-week challenge to get moving! Win prizes for participating in any of our group exercise classes. The challenge starts March 1! Here’s how it works:
- Pick up a Biggest Mover workout card at the front desk. Earn 1 point per class and 5 extra points if you exercise every week.
- Earn points by bringing a friend using one of our referral cards!
- Prize drawing every week!
- One grand prize winner – the person with the most points after the 8 weeks and they win a 6 month membership!
Register at the welcome center to receive your workout chart.
Cost | Free for members
Dates | March 1-April 30
Everett Class Pass
Purchase 10 visits to any class for the amazing price of $100. This is a perfect way to find out if the Y is for you before purchasing your membership.
Sign up for your complimentary three visits with your personal wellness coach. Attend your free sessions and receive a special gift! Sign up today at the Welcome Center. Appointments available Monday-Friday, 9 am-noon and Monday-Thursday, 4-8 pm.