Make lasting memories at the Everett Family YMCA.
Serving families has always been at the heart of the Y. We are a place where you can find respite from social, economic, and educational challenges, and learn how to overcome them.
Family time at the Y is about giving families as a unit, and as individuals, the opportunities to deepen relationships, develop new skills and interests, improve their health and well-being, and connect to the community.
Date Night | Ages 6 weeks-12 years
We provide your family with the opportunity to thrive with some quality adult-only time! Date night offers time for children to hang out with us at the Y playing games, and eating dinner. Drop your children off with us for a delightful evening of guided play in the Adventure Zone and a swim (ages 6+). One child is $35 FM/$46 PM; $13 for each additional child. Register by the Thursday before each scheduled Date Night.
- September 21 – Autumn Apples | Register Now: First Child & Additional Children
- October 12 – Harvest Fun | Register Now: First Child & Additional Children
- November 16 – Thanksgiving Turkeys (tentative) | Register Now: First Child & Additional Children
- December 14 – Holiday Delights | Register Now: First Child & Additional Children
Enjoy time together swimming and playing in our warm Instructional Pool. Adult members and their children may also swim in the Main Pool during Recreation Swim times. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the water. Free Facility Member Privilege
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6-8 pm
- Fridays, 5-7 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays, 1-3 pm
Birthday Parties at the Y
Celebrate your next party with us! Whether you choose an Adventure Zone Party, Pool Party, Teen Party, or Sports Party, our Y hosts will make sure your party is a memorable one. All you have to do is invite your friends, bring the cake, sit back and relax knowing the Y has thought of everything else. For more information contact our Welcome Center.