Make lasting memories at the Marysville Family YMCA.
Serving families has always been at the heart of the Y. We are a place where you can find respite from social, economic, and educational challenges, and learn how to overcome them.
Family time at the Y is about giving families as a unit, and as individuals, the opportunities to deepen relationships, develop new skills and interests, improve their health and well-being, and connect to the community.
Kids Night Out
We provide your family with the opportunity to thrive with some quality adult-only time! Drop your children off with us for a delightful evening of guided play, dinner, snacks and a movie. Register online or at the Welcome Center.
Second Saturday of every month | 5-9 pm
$20 for the first child | $10 for each additional child
Celebrate your next party with us! Whether you choose an Adventure Zone Party, Pool Party, Teen Party, or Sports Party, our Y hosts will make sure your party is a memorable one. All you have to do is invite your friends, bring the cake, sit back and relax knowing the Y has thought of everything else. Please email Allison Hoot at email@example.com for pricing and availability.
Child Watch and Adventure Zone
Our Y Adventure Zone and Child Watch staff will keep your children active and safe while you enjoy your workout. This service is included in your Family Membership and is a member only privilege. Use of the Adventure Zone and Child Watch is limited to 2 hours per child.
- Child Watch/Adventure Zone is available to members only. Non-members must purchase a day pass or use a guest pass for their child to use Child Watch/Adventure Zone. There is a 2 hour limit per child in am and pm.
- Parent must sign their children in and out of the Child Watch/Adventure Zone. If a parent changes location within the Y please, return to Child Watch/Adventure Zone to write down your new location in our sign-in and sign-out. Parent’s membership cards are acceptable forms of identification. Parents may provide health snacks for their children, but snacks with nut products are not allowed.
- When the Child Watch/Adventure Zone reaches room capacity, children over the age of 4 will be moved to another location within the Y facility. The ratio in the Adventure Zone is 1:15 and in the Child Watch it is 1:10 ratio.
- Parents/guardians must remain inside the Marysville Family YMCA facility at all times when their child is in Child Watch/Adventure Zone.
- Sick children or those that did not attend school due to illness will not be admitted into the Child Watch/Adventure Zone. Please do not bring your child if your child had had the following with the past 24 hours: fever 100 degrees or higher, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, cold symptoms, eye discharge or pink eye, lice or nits or is too tired to participate in daily activities.
- Children are asked to listen to the Y staff and to follow YMCA Child Watch/Adventure Zone. If your child is behaving in a an inappropriate manner while playing in the Child Watch/Adventure Zone, parents will be paged and asked to return and assist your child. Staff may document behavior issues if they feel necessary.
- If your child is upset for longer than 15 minutes, staff will locate the parent for assistance.
- Children must remove their shoes and wear socks while they play in the Child Watch/Adventure Zone.
- Children and their clothing must be dried completely after using the pool and before entering the Child Watch/Adventure Zone.
- Diapering: Please make sure your child is changed before entering the Child Watch/Adventure Zone. Staff will do their best to make sure children are changed if needed. Be sure and pack diapering supplies for your child and please no cloth diapers.
- For your convenience, the Y offers an area for breast feeding in our Child Watch room or in other designated areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
- May my child bring a snack while at the Child Watch/Adventure Zone?
You are welcome to provide your child with a light, healthy snack. However, due to many children’s allergic reactions we do
not allow any peanut products. Fast food is not allowed in the Y’s program areas.
- My children spend much of their time at the YMCA. Can I donate items for use in this program?
Absolutely! We will gladly take in gentle used or new items for us in the Child Watch/Adventure Zone. Any donation to
the YMCA is tax deductible.