Make lasting memories at the Marysville Family YMCA.
Serving families has always been at the heart of the Y. We are a place where you can find respite from social, economic, and educational challenges, and learn how to overcome them.
Family time at the Y is about giving families as a unit, and as individuals, the opportunities to deepen relationships, develop new skills and interests, improve their health and well-being, and connect to the community.
Kids Night Out
Parents need time out every once in a while. We know how hard it can be to make that happen, especially with multiple children in your household. Let us provide your kids with dinner, fun indoor and outdoor activities, snacks and a movie, while you enjoy some valuable time for yourself! Swimming offered to children ages 6 and up. Register online or at the Welcome Center.
When | Saturdays, 5-9 pm
Cost | $25 for first child, $10 for each additional child ($15 first military child, $10 for each additional child)
*Registration opens on the 15th of each month for the next month’s Kids Night Out date.
September 22: Dots and Stripes (92908)
October 13: Fall Frenzy! (92909)
November 10: Salute to Our Heroes (92910)
December 8: Holidays Around the World (92911)
October 27 | 1:30-3:30
Start your celebration off with an afternoon full of stations throughout the branch to play games and trick or treat! Come dressed up and have fun with our:
- Costume Contest
- Fun Carnival Games
- Trick or Treat Stations
This event is free and open to the community! Please bring a bag of wrapped candy to share!
Military Family Appreciation Night
Saturday, November 17 | 5-8 pm
Join us to celebrate and Honor all those who serve in our Military. This special event includes dinner, games, crafts, and lots of opportunities to create memories! Who: All Active Duty, Retired, DOD Members and their families.
Santa is coming to the Y!
December 15 | 12-2 pm Registration begins November 1 Stay tuned for more info and save the date to see Santa!December 8: Holidays Around the World (92911)
Celebrate your next party with us! Whether you choose an Adventure Zone Party, Pool Party, Teen Party, or Sports Party, our Y hosts will make sure your party is a memorable one. All you have to do is invite your friends, bring the cake, sit back and relax knowing the Y has thought of everything else. Please email Allison Hoot at email@example.com for pricing and availability.
Child Watch and Adventure Zone
Our Y Adventure Zone and Child Watch staff will keep your children active and safe while you enjoy your workout. This service is included in your Family Membership and is a member only privilege. Use of the Adventure Zone and Child Watch is limited to 2 hours per child.
- Child Watch/Adventure Zone is available to members only. Non-members must purchase a day pass or use a guest pass for their child to use Child Watch/Adventure Zone. There is a 2 hour limit per child in am and pm.
- Parent must sign their children in and out of the Child Watch/Adventure Zone. If a parent changes location within the Y please, return to Child Watch/Adventure Zone to write down your new location in our sign-in and sign-out. Parent’s membership cards are acceptable forms of identification. Parents may provide health snacks for their children, but snacks with nut products are not allowed.
- When the Child Watch/Adventure Zone reaches room capacity, children over the age of 4 will be moved to another location within the Y facility. The ratio in the Adventure Zone is 1:15 and in the Child Watch it is 1:10 ratio.
- Parents/guardians must remain inside the Marysville Family YMCA facility at all times when their child is in Child Watch/Adventure Zone.
- Sick children or those that did not attend school due to illness will not be admitted into the Child Watch/Adventure Zone. Please do not bring your child if your child had had the following with the past 24 hours: fever 100 degrees or higher, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, cold symptoms, eye discharge or pink eye, lice or nits or is too tired to participate in daily activities.
- Children are asked to listen to the Y staff and to follow YMCA Child Watch/Adventure Zone. If your child is behaving in a an inappropriate manner while playing in the Child Watch/Adventure Zone, parents will be paged and asked to return and assist your child. Staff may document behavior issues if they feel necessary.
- If your child is upset for longer than 15 minutes, staff will locate the parent for assistance.
- Children must remove their shoes and wear socks while they play in the Child Watch/Adventure Zone.
- Children and their clothing must be dried completely after using the pool and before entering the Child Watch/Adventure Zone.
- Diapering: Please make sure your child is changed before entering the Child Watch/Adventure Zone. Staff will do their best to make sure children are changed if needed. Be sure and pack diapering supplies for your child and please no cloth diapers.
- For your convenience, the Y offers an area for breast feeding in our Child Watch room or in other designated areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
- May my child bring a snack while at the Child Watch/Adventure Zone?
You are welcome to provide your child with a light, healthy snack. However, due to many children’s allergic reactions we do
not allow any peanut products. Fast food is not allowed in the Y’s program areas.
- My children spend much of their time at the YMCA. Can I donate items for use in this program?
Absolutely! We will gladly take in gentle used or new items for us in the Child Watch/Adventure Zone. Any donation to
the YMCA is tax deductible.