Make lasting memories at the Marysville Family YMCA.
Serving families has always been at the heart of the Y. We are a place where you can find respite from social, economic, and educational challenges, and learn how to overcome them.
Family time at the Y is about giving families as a unit, and as individuals, the opportunities to deepen relationships, develop new skills and interests, improve their health and well-being, and connect to the community.
Summer Family Fun Nights
Enjoy the balmy summer evenings with your family at the Y! We’ll play group games and take advantage of the warm weather while it lasts. All activities will be outside in the Marysville YMCA field. Event will be cancelled if pouring rain. Open to the whole community!
EVENTS BEGIN AT 6:30 PM
|July 10||GIANT FAMILY FUN! Giant eggs, giant soccer, giant kickball, other giant games!|
|July 17 (91857)||Amazing Race! Race around the neighborhood completing challenges while competing with other families to win prizes! Registration is $5 per family.|
|July 24||Parking Lot Picassos! Annual chalk drawing contest for families. Come and create your very own chalk masterpiece.|
|August 7 (91858)||Family Flight! Family Flight will turn your original art kites into high-flying masterpieces. First build a kite and then fly it. Registration is $3 per kite.|
|August 14||Wacky Olympics! No special skills needed for this wacky version of the Olympics. Come prepared to have some crazy fun with activities such as leapfrog relays, shoe kicks, potato sack races, and a fish toss.|
|August 21||Water Balloon Carnival! All games involve water and balloons!|
Kids Night Out
We provide your family with the opportunity to thrive with some quality adult-only time! Drop your children off with us for a delightful evening of guided play, dinner, snacks and a movie. Register online or at the Welcome Center.
Second Saturday of every month | 5-9 pm
$20 for the first child | $10 for each additional child
Celebrate your next party with us! Whether you choose an Adventure Zone Party, Pool Party, Teen Party, or Sports Party, our Y hosts will make sure your party is a memorable one. All you have to do is invite your friends, bring the cake, sit back and relax knowing the Y has thought of everything else. Please email Allison Hoot at email@example.com for pricing and availability.
Child Watch and Adventure Zone
Our Y Adventure Zone and Child Watch staff will keep your children active and safe while you enjoy your workout. This service is included in your Family Membership and is a member only privilege. Use of the Adventure Zone and Child Watch is limited to 2 hours per child.
- Child Watch/Adventure Zone is available to members only. Non-members must purchase a day pass or use a guest pass for their child to use Child Watch/Adventure Zone. There is a 2 hour limit per child in am and pm.
- Parent must sign their children in and out of the Child Watch/Adventure Zone. If a parent changes location within the Y please, return to Child Watch/Adventure Zone to write down your new location in our sign-in and sign-out. Parent’s membership cards are acceptable forms of identification. Parents may provide health snacks for their children, but snacks with nut products are not allowed.
- When the Child Watch/Adventure Zone reaches room capacity, children over the age of 4 will be moved to another location within the Y facility. The ratio in the Adventure Zone is 1:15 and in the Child Watch it is 1:10 ratio.
- Parents/guardians must remain inside the Marysville Family YMCA facility at all times when their child is in Child Watch/Adventure Zone.
- Sick children or those that did not attend school due to illness will not be admitted into the Child Watch/Adventure Zone. Please do not bring your child if your child had had the following with the past 24 hours: fever 100 degrees or higher, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, cold symptoms, eye discharge or pink eye, lice or nits or is too tired to participate in daily activities.
- Children are asked to listen to the Y staff and to follow YMCA Child Watch/Adventure Zone. If your child is behaving in a an inappropriate manner while playing in the Child Watch/Adventure Zone, parents will be paged and asked to return and assist your child. Staff may document behavior issues if they feel necessary.
- If your child is upset for longer than 15 minutes, staff will locate the parent for assistance.
- Children must remove their shoes and wear socks while they play in the Child Watch/Adventure Zone.
- Children and their clothing must be dried completely after using the pool and before entering the Child Watch/Adventure Zone.
- Diapering: Please make sure your child is changed before entering the Child Watch/Adventure Zone. Staff will do their best to make sure children are changed if needed. Be sure and pack diapering supplies for your child and please no cloth diapers.
- For your convenience, the Y offers an area for breast feeding in our Child Watch room or in other designated areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
- May my child bring a snack while at the Child Watch/Adventure Zone?
You are welcome to provide your child with a light, healthy snack. However, due to many children’s allergic reactions we do
not allow any peanut products. Fast food is not allowed in the Y’s program areas.
- My children spend much of their time at the YMCA. Can I donate items for use in this program?
Absolutely! We will gladly take in gentle used or new items for us in the Child Watch/Adventure Zone. Any donation to
the YMCA is tax deductible.