In branch only! Great Savings on a 3-Month Summer Membership* are now available for a limited time at the Y! Act fast to get the best deal!
May 15-June 3 Rates June 4-24 Rates
Young Adult $109 | $117 Savings $126 | $100 Savings
Adult $185 | $115 Savings $195 | $100 Savings
AOA $160 | $108 Savings $180 | $88 Savings
Couple $265 | $120 Savings $285 | $100 Savings
Family 1 $249 | $133 Savings $279 | $103 Savings
Family 2 $315 | $142 Savings $349 | $108 Savings
Youth $45 | $15 Savings $ 50 | $10 Savings
* 3 month memberships are available only to new Y members who have not been members of the YMCA during the previous 60 days.
* All 3 month memberships sold between May 15 – June 24, 2019 are not renewable at this special Summer rate. Summer Memberships are, however, eligible to transition and rollover to a monthly bank draft membership at the end of your 3-month membership term (with no additional joining fee) at regular monthly membership fees for the category of your choosing.
The Y. So Much More.
- Join the Y for more than 300 fitness classes each week.
- Free babysitting while you workout.
- preferred member pricing for youth programs.
- Friendly and Supportive Weight Loss Program – Register Today.
- New Everett Y opening Fall 2019.
- Free personalized Fitness Orientation.
- Free WiFi.
- Heated indoor pools at every branch.
- Special Family Events.
The Y is for everyone. Affordable pricing based on income. Actual savings vary by membership type.
Who We Are
The YMCA of Snohomish County is a membership association of men, women, and children of all ages, incomes, races, religions, and abilities. It is our mission to foster the spiritual, mental, and physical development of our members and community. The goal for YMCA of Snohomish County is to strengthen individuals, families, neighborhoods, and all who seek a better community. The YMCA provides all children, adults, and families, regardless of income, with opportunities to develop a healthy spirit, mind, and body.
Benefits of Membership
- FREE Group Exercise Classes, including Barre, TRX, Zumba®, Yoga,Strength Train Together, and more+
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Personalized workouts
- Heated indoor pools and saunas
- 3 complimentary Right Start appointments with one of our certified Wellness Coaches
- Unlimited guest passes to bring your friends
- Facility access at all six Snohomish County YMCAs
There’s no Comparison, The Y is So Much More
We know that you have a lot of choices to make in life, so let us help you make your decision to live a healthier lifestyle for you and your family a little easier.
Facility Membership is designed for regular users of our facilities and/or programs at the YMCA location of the member’s choice. Members receive year round program access and facility use. Most programs are offered at no additional cost, and there are savings on programs where a fee is charged.
|Type||Definition||Monthly Dues||Join Fee|
|Family 2||Two adults and children, same residence||$119||$100|
|Family 1||One adult and children, same residence||$94||$100|
|Couple||Two adults, same residence||$95||$100|
|Adult||Individual, age 30-64||$65||$100|
|Active Older Adult||Individual, age 65+||$56||$100|
|Young Adult||Individual, age 19-29||$42||$100|
|Youth||Individual, age 0-18||$20||$0|
No Contracts and a 30-day Money Back Guarantee!
If within 30 days of joining you are not completely satisfied with your experience with the YMCA of Snohomish County, we will refund your monthly membership dues. As always, we never require a contract when you join the Y.