If you register online, the credit card you provide will be used for your monthly payments on the 1st of the month. You may change your draft day to the 15th of the month or switch payment methods at the branch.
We also offer Financial Assistance. Visit our Financial Assistance page for details.
Nationwide Membership - We want to encourage members to use the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to use a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace, or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout the USA, at no extra charge
Additionally, members are invited to participate in other fee-based activities at a discount: healthy living programs, excursions, seminars, sports leagues, swim lessons, personal training, massage, nutritional counseling, and so much more.
Visit this web site. Visit us any time, and see what is happening at your local branch.
Talk to Welcome Center staff. Our friendly staff can answer almost any question about classes and events at your branch. Feel free to stop by the Welcome Center in the lobby.
Visit our Welcome Center for more detailed information regarding Child Watch, Adventure Zone, and Youth Development Centers.
- A free basic membership to the Y, with access to conditioning classes, exercise equipment, pool, sauna, and other amenities.
- Access to any participating fitness center throughout the U.S. while traveling.
- Customized SilverSneakers® classes, designed exclusively for older adults who want to improve their strength, flexibility, balance, and endurance.
- Health education seminars and other events that promote the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
- A specially trained Senior Advisor at the fitness center to introduce you to SilverSneakers® and acquaint you with the program and their website.