|Member Engagement Lead - Mornings with $250 Bonus!*|
|$13.81-$15.66 per hour/DOE|
Days & Hours:
|Tuesday-Friday, 7am-2pm; Saturday 10am-12pm (2 times/month)|
Education & Experience
• Minimum age 18
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills & high level leadership skills
• Ability to coach and lead staff
• Basic computer skills/knowledge required
• Fluency in second language desired
Why the Y?
Out-going, authentic, passionate, and inspiring? Raise your hand if that’s you! The YMCA is hiring staff with all the above, plus imagine the lives you will impact in the process.
Our staff members are individuals who work hard, serve others, and care deeply about the community. We make a difference. Our work environments are diverse and full of opportunities to impact others. If this is your calling, join us – we could use someone like you!
Our Commitment to Inclusion:
The Y is made up of people of all ages and from every walk of life, working side by side to strengthen communities. Together we work to ensure that everyone, regardless of ability, age, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, national origin, race or sexual orientation, has the opportunity to reach their full potential with dignity. Our core values are caring, honesty, respect and responsibility—they guide everything we do.
We look forward to having you on our YMCA team!
*The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization!
Deliver quality service to our diverse members, guests, and program participants. Respond to member and guest needs, promote memberships and programs, maintain cleanliness and organization of the Welcome Center and other areas of the facility. Provide direction for the Welcome Center and staff. May create staff schedules and provide department administrative support as needed.
• Model and provide quality service to members, guests, and program participants in the branch and on the phone, contributing to member engagement and retention
• Comprehensive knowledge of sales cycle (introduction/probing/close)
• Address and resolve membership concerns
• Apply all YMCA policies, practices and procedures ensuring a positive member experience
• Respond to emergency situations
• Hand out and launder towels; monitor the locker rooms and adhere to other safety guidelines
• Ensure proper implementation of Welcome Center procedures
• Train member engagement representatives to effectively and accurately use constituent software
• Review, update, and relay branch information to staff
• Coordinate with the business office as necessary on financial transactions
• Perform other duties as assigned
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
• Embrace Team Leader Core Competencies:
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Benefits of working for the Y
Our benefits are AMAZING!
• FREE individual YMCA membership (up to a value of $68/month) for all staff; and free upgraded family or couples membership after 2 years of continuous employment.
• FREE training offered for all positions & get paid while you train for your job!
• Cheery, dynamic cause-driven work environment, like no other!
• Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment.
• Little or no experience needed. We will train you and pay you for your training time!
* $250 Bonus paid if you start work in June and work 90+ days with us.
425 312 6973
Apply online via link below.Apply Now