|$23.28-$25.86 per hour/DOE|
Days & Hours:
|Monday-Friday, 40 hrs/week; some evenings & weekends required for trainings or events|
Education & Experience
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
• Thorough understanding of creative workflow processes and project lifecycle.
• Experience with in-house creative agency or marketing/advertising is strongly preferred.
• Basic understanding of Adobe CC software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
• High-level of social and online media understanding, trends and best practices; paid ads experience, preferred.
• Previous experience working with a web CMS (i.e. WordPress, Drupal etc.) as well as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook advertising platform preferred.
• Strong project management skills.
• Experience working with individuals, families and communities of diverse backgrounds and abilities.
Why the Y?
Our staff members are individuals who work hard, serve others, and care deeply about the community. We make a difference. Our work environments are diverse and full of opportunities to impact others. If this is your calling, join us – we could use someone like you!
Working under the direction of Association Marketing Director, this position requires a hybrid of essential skills; including creating and implementing project plans and digital solutions, from concept to completion, in a wide range of print, digital, and online applications including; collateral materials, environmental graphics, publications, advertising and sales/advancement materials. The successful incumbent will have the ability to plan, schedule, and implement creative projects to meet member awareness, acquisition, and engagement and retention goals. Experience creating, updating, and maintaining print and digital materials is essential. This role will collaborate with marketing and branch colleagues to develop comprehensive marketing plans aimed at generating revenue in membership, program and Association-wide communications and events.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Team to deliver day-to-day brand management through Association-driven advertising, collateral and promotional materials, event-related materials, website development, and social media management.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Team to establish and meet deadlines for the creative development, production, and delivery of the visual and voice elements of membership, program and, Association-wide communications and events.
• Work directly with department teams to triage, understand, and prioritize multiple, simultaneous project requests, gather requirements, lead project kick off, clarify strategic objectives, determine deliverables and delivery dates, plan resources (both internal and external) and budget, and develop a clear and actionable project plan efficiently and effectively addressing any roadblocks in time sensitive situations.
• Facilitate meetings between teams, and serve as the day-to-day point-of-contact for specific project related tasks, proactively managing team expectations and providing clear direction throughout a project until final delivery.
• Manage creative approval process and project workflow, providing needed visibility to the Marketing Team. Identify gaps and recommend enhancements related to new and/or existing projects and workflows based on broad view of the department’s work.
• Build strong working relationships with the Marketing, Association, and Branch team members, establishing a role as a trusted resource and advisor. Learn and understand respective account teams' business areas and collaborate with them to achieve their KPIs and support business objectives.
• Develop processes, set metrics, and provide ongoing reporting of effectiveness of marketing and communications strategies. Recommend and implement changes as needed and required.
• Identify and employ best practices with agencies in systems and technology to support effective marketing and communications initiatives.
• All other duties assigned by Management.
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
• Complete required training and certifications within established guidelines
• Arrive on time ready for shift, clock in/out within timekeeping system
Benefits of working for the Y
Our benefits are AMAZING!
• FREE family YMCA membership for all staff
• FREE training offered for all positions & get paid while you train for your job!
• 50% off licensed child care for full-time staff
• 20% off programs and services for all staff
• Competitive benefits package for full-time staff including: Medical, dental, life and long term disability insurance
• Paid time off (available after 90 days) and 8 paid holidays for full-time staff
• Retirement paid at 12% annual compensation after 2 years of service (minimum 1,000 hours worked in each year)
• Cheery, dynamic cause-driven work environment, like no other!
• Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment.
Our Commitment to Inclusion:
The Y is made up of people of all ages and from every walk of life, working side by side to strengthen communities. Together we work to ensure that everyone, regardless of ability, age, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, national origin, race or sexual orientation, has the opportunity to reach their full potential with dignity. Our core values are caring, honesty, respect and responsibility—they guide everything we do.
We look forward to having you on our YMCA team!
*The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization!
425 374 5779
Apply online via link below.
Then, send Cover Letter, Resume, & three professional references to:
Associate Marketing Director
with 'Marketing Manager' in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.