Burn the Bird & Thankfully Active Challenge
11th Annual Thankfully Active Challenge
STEP 1: Sign up at any YMCA of Snohomish County branch to receive a punch card and instructions. No fee to register for challenge.
STEP 2: Participate in a Group Exercise or Water Fitness Class (schedules are available at Welcome Center, on our website, or via our mobile app).
STEP 3: Have the class instructor initial or punch your card after every class.
STEP 4: After completion of 4 classes, return your punch card to the Welcome Center to enter in our drawing.
STEP 5: Start a new punch card for more chances to win!
Winner will be drawn on December 1.
Burn The Bird
Join our November 28 Thanksgiving Day Workout!
Get those calories burning before the big meal! Events are free and open to the public.
Everett Schedule (8-10 am)
- Studio 2: Cardio Step Together, Defend Together, Conditioning Together, Move Together & Yoga
- Studio 1: HIIT & TRX sessions
- Gym: Zumba sessions
- Cycle Studio: Cycle sessions
- 8-9:30 am Zumba® | Gym
- 8-8:45 am Strength Train Together | Main Studio
- 8-8:45 am Cycling | RPM Studio
- 8:50-9:30 am TRX | Baker Studio
- 9:35-10 am Yoga/Stretching | Main Studio
Mill Creek Schedule
- 8-8:25 am Turkey Circuit (Cardio/Strength Workout) | MPR
- 8-8:25 am HIIT | Group X Room
- 8-9 am Cycle | Cycle Studio
- 8-9:30 am Zumba® Party | Gym
- 8:30-8:55 am Turkey Circuit (Cardio/Strength Workout) | MPR
- 8:30-8:55 am Barre | Group X Room
- 9-9:30 am Restorative Yoga | MPR
- 8-9:30 am Yoga | Gym
- 8-9 am Strong by Zumba® | Old Town (Wellness 1)
- 8-9 am Strength Train Together | Harbour Pointe (Wellness 2)
- 9:05 am – 10:30 am Cycle | Old Town (Wellness 1)
- 9:05 am – 10:30 am Zumba® | Harbour Pointe (Wellness 2)
The Cardio Room will be available from 8 – 10:35 am for individuals over age 18. No towel service or locker room access.
- 8-9:55 am Cycle | Cycle Studio
- 8-9:50 am ZUMBA® | Group Exercise 1
- 8:30-9:25 am HIIT | Gym
- 9:30-9:55 am Conditioning Together | Gym
No child care, towel service or locker room access.