|Teen Assistant with $250 Bonus!*|
|Youth & Teen|
|$13.69-$14.25 per hour/DOE|
Days & Hours:
|Monday-Thursday 2:30-5:30pm; Friday 1-5:30pm; Saturday 8:15am-3pm; 25-30 hrs/week|
Education & Experience
· Minimum age 18 years old
· Fluency in second language is desired
Why the Y?
Our staff members are individuals who work hard, serve others, and care deeply about the community. We make a difference. Our work environments are diverse and full of opportunities to impact others. If this is your calling, join us – we could use someone like you!
We are a drug & alcohol-free workplace; all job offers are contingent on the results of a background check and drug screening, including screening for marijuana.
Our Commitment to Inclusion:
The Y is made up of people of all ages and from every walk of life, working side by side to strengthen communities. Together we work to ensure that everyone, regardless of ability, age, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, national origin, race or sexual orientation, has the opportunity to reach their full potential with dignity. Our core values are caring, honesty, respect and responsibility—they guide everything we do.
We look forward to having you on our YMCA team!
*The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization!
Provide direct supervision of our diverse participants. Provide a quality experience to participants focused on YMCA core values: Honesty, respect, responsibility and caring.
· Provide safe supervision of participants
· Implement program activities in a manner that are culturally relevant, developmentally appropriate and consistent with YMCA core values
· Adhere to program standards including safety and cleanliness standards
· Follow YMCA policies, practices and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention and emergencies
· Maintain positive relations with participants and other staff
· Perform other duties as assigned
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
· Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
· Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
· Complete required training and certifications within established guidelines
· Arrive on time ready for shift, clock in/out within timekeeping system
Benefits of working for the Y
Our benefits are AMAZING!
• FREE individual YMCA membership (up to a value of $68/month) for all staff; and free upgraded family or couples membership after 2 years of continuous employment.
• FREE training offered for all positions & get paid while you train for your job!
• Cheery, dynamic cause-driven work environment, like no other!
• Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment.
Little to no experience required for most positions—let us train you!
*$250 paid if start work prior to December 31 and once you work 90+ days.
425 312 6940
Apply online via link below.Apply Now