|Skate Park Assistant|
|Youth & Teen|
|$13.69-$14.25 per hour/DOE|
Days & Hours:
|10-20 hours per week|
Why the Y?
Out-going, authentic, passionate, and inspiring? Raise your hand if that’s you!
The YMCA is hiring staff with all the above, plus imagine the lives you will impact in the process.
Our staff members are individuals who work hard, serve others, and care deeply about the community. We make a difference. Our work environments are diverse and full of opportunities to impact others. If this is your calling, join us – we could use someone like you!
• Minimum age 18
• Knowledge & familiarity with skateboarding and/or scooting
• Ability to skate or scoot in any of the bowls desired
• Ability to relate well to children and teens
• Fluency in second language desired
• Must be able to pass background check and drug test
Provide direct supervision of our diverse participants at The Muk Skate Park. Provide a quality experience to participants focused on YMCA core values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
• Provide safe supervision of participants at the Skate Park
• Implement program activities in a manner that are culturally relevant, developmentally appropriate and consistent with YMCA core values
• Adhere to program standards including safety and cleanliness standards
• Follow YMCA policies, practices and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention and emergencies
• Maintain positive relations with participants and other staff
• Perform other duties as assigned
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
• Complete required training and certifications within established guidelines
• Arrive on time ready for shift, clock in/out within timekeeping system
Benefits of working for the Y
Our benefits are AMAZING!
• FREE individual YMCA membership (up to a value of $68/month) for all staff; and free upgraded family or couples membership after 2 years of continuous employment.
• FREE training offered for all positions & get paid while you train for your job!
• Cheery, dynamic cause-driven work environment, like no other!
• Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment.
Little to no experience required for most positions—let us train you!
425 493 2416
Apply online via link below.Apply Now