|School-Age Child Care Site Coordinator|
|$17.10-$19.24 per hour/DOE|
Days & Hours:
|Monday-Friday; Hours may vary. Must be available for shifts between 6:30am-6:00 pm.|
Education & Experience
• Minimum age 21
• Previous experience working with children in a developmentally appropriate group setting
• Meet educational and experience qualifications established by Dept of Early Learning (DEL)
• 30 college credits in approved school-age credits or 20 college credits and 100 clock hours of related community training
• Provide document of all certification and training requirements established by DEL, including position prerequisites, current negative TB test, and portable background check
Why the Y?
Our staff members are individuals who work hard, serve others, and care deeply about the community. We make a difference. Our work environments are diverse and full of opportunities to impact others. If this is your calling, join us – we could use someone like you!
• Plan, organize, and implement high quality developmentally appropriate programming
• Fluency in second language desired
Directs the operations of the child care program in assigned location(s). Create a safe, positive and inclusive atmosphere that promotes participant safety and engagement in accordance with YMCA policies, practices and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with state and local regulations in addition to YMCA standards and procedures
• Train, evaluate and supervise assigned staff and volunteers, including ensuring required are completed
• Coordinate with the program director to develop, prepare, and implement daily lesson and activity plans within the YMCA of Snohomish County and DEL guidelines
• Supervision of all children and related program area activities
• Regularly observes, schedules and completes evaluations for each child
• Maintain communication with parents, conduct regularly scheduled parent conferences, and engage parents as volunteers
• Maintain materials, equipment, and program facility
• Maintain required program records
• Performs other duties as assigned
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
Benefits of working for the Y
Our benefits are AMAZING!
• FREE family YMCA membership (value of $119/month) for full-time staff
• FREE training offered for all positions & get paid while you train for your job!
• 50% off licensed child care for full-time staff
• 20% off programs and services for all staff
• Competitive benefits package for full-time staff including: Medical, dental, life and long term disability insurance
• Paid time off (available after 90 days) and 8 paid holidays for full-time staff
• Retirement paid at 12% annual compensation after 2 years of service (minimum 1,000 hours worked in each year)
• Cheery, dynamic cause-driven work environment, like no other!
• Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment.
Little to no experience required for most positions—let us train you!
360 572 3399
Apply online via link below.Apply Now