|Member Engagement Representative with $250 Bonus!*|
|Part-Time, 15-25 hours/week available|
|$13.69-$14.25 per hour/DOE|
Days & Hours:
|Monday/Wednesday, 4-8:30pm; Tuesday/Friday, 9:45am-2:45pm; Saturday, 6:45-11:30am/11:30am-4:30pm|
|Preferred Start Date: July 12, 2021|
Education & Experience
• Minimum age 18
• Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Basic knowledge of computers
• First Aid, CPRPRO, AED and Child Abuse Prevention required within 30 days of hire
• Work effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions and perceptions
• Previous customer service, sales or related experience preferred
* Must be able to remain alert
* Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods
* Ability to perform basic custodial tasks
* Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
Why the Y?
Out-going, authentic, passionate, and inspiring? Raise your hand if that’s you! The YMCA is hiring staff with all the above, plus imagine the lives you will impact in the process.
Our staff members are individuals who work hard, serve others, and care deeply about the community. We make a difference. Our work environments are diverse and full of opportunities to impact others. If this is your calling, join us – we could use someone like you!
Our Commitment to Inclusion:
The Y is made up of people of all ages and from every walk of life, working side by side to strengthen communities. Together we work to ensure that everyone, regardless of ability, age, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, national origin, race or sexual orientation, has the opportunity to reach their full potential with dignity. Our core values are caring, honesty, respect and responsibility—they guide everything we do.
We look forward to having you on our YMCA team!
*The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization!
Deliver excellent service to all members, guests, and program participants. Respond to member and guest needs, promote memberships and programs, and maintain cleanliness and organization of the lobby area.
• Provide excellent service to members, guests, and program participants in the branch and on the phone, contributing to member retention
• Interview prospective members; sell memberships
• Build relationships with members; help members connect with one another and to the YMCA
• Handle and resolve membership concerns and inform supervisor of unusual situations or unresolved issues
• Apply all YMCA policies dealing with member services
• Hand out and launder towels, monitor the locker rooms and adhere to other safety guidelines as required
• Completion of YMCA specific training/certifications as directed
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
Benefits of working for the Y
Our benefits are AMAZING!
• FREE individual YMCA membership (up to a value of $68/month) for all staff; and free upgraded family or couples membership after 2 years of continuous employment.
• FREE training offered for all positions & get paid while you train for your job!
• Cheery, dynamic cause-driven work environment, like no other!
• Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment.
Little to no experience required for most positions—let us train you!
*$250 Bonus paid if start work prior to September 30 and once you work 90+ days.
425 493 2415
Apply online via link below.