|Member Engagement Representative with $250* Bonus!|
|Mill Creek YMCA|
|$13.69-$14.25 per hour, DOE plus a FREE Membership!|
Days & Hours:
|Monday through Friday, 2:30 to 7:30pm or 3:30 to 8:30pm|
Education & Experience
Looking for energetic, inclusive individuals who are passionate about promoting health to all members, guests and program participants. Ideally someone who loves people and thrives on multi-tasking. Promote member wellness and engagement at the front desk and in coordination with the Health and Well-Being department. Work collaboratively with Health and Well-Being department for new member onboarding and ongoing member support. Respond to member and guest needs, promote memberships and programs, and maintain cleanliness and organization of the lobby area.
Why the Y?
Our staff members are individuals who work hard, serve others, and care deeply about the community. We make a difference. Our work environments are diverse and full of opportunities to impact others. If this is your calling, join us – we could use someone like you!
• Minimum age 18
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Basic computer skills/knowledge required
• Fluency in second language desired
* Must be able to remain alert
* Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods
* Ability to perform basic custodial tasks
* Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs
Deliver quality service to our diverse members, guests, and program participants. Respond to member and guest needs, promote memberships and programs, maintain cleanliness and organization of the Welcome Center and other areas of the facility.
• Provide quality service to members, guests, and program participants in the branch and on the phone, contributing to member engagement and retention
• Entry level sales – follow sales cycle (introduction/probing/close)
• Address and resolve membership concerns
• Apply all YMCA policies, practices and procedures ensuring a positive member experience
• Respond to emergency situations
• Hand out and launder towels, monitor the locker rooms and adhere to other safety guidelines
• Perform other duties as assigned
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
Benefits of working for the Y
*$250 Bonus paid if start work prior to September 30 and once you work 90+ days.
Our benefits are AMAZING!
• FREE individual YMCA membership (up to a value of $68/month) for all staff; and free upgraded family or couples membership after 2 years of continuous employment.
• FREE training offered for all positions & get paid while you train for your job!
• Cheery, dynamic cause-driven work environment, like no other!
• Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment.
• Little to no experience required for most positions—let us train you!
Our Commitment to Inclusion:
The Y is made up of people of all ages and from every walk of life, working side by side to strengthen communities. Together we work to ensure that everyone, regardless of ability, age, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, national origin, race or sexual orientation, has the opportunity to reach their full potential with dignity. Our core values are caring, honesty, respect and responsibility—they guide everything we do.
We look forward to having you on our YMCA team!
*The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization!
425 357 3032
Submit Cover Letter, Resume, and Completed Application with three professional references to:
Senior Program Director
With “Member Engagement Rep” in the subject line
No phone calls please