|Member Engagement Representative|
|$13.69-$14.25 per hour/DOE|
Days & Hours:
|Monday-Friday mornings & Saturdays; 15-25 hours per week|
Education & Experience
• Minimum age 18
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Basic computer skills/knowledge required
• Previous customer service, sales or related experience, preferred
• First Aid, CPR PRO, AED and Child Abuse Prevention required within 30 days of hire
• Work effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions and perceptions
Why the Y?
Our staff members are individuals who work hard, serve others, and care deeply about the community. We make a difference. Our work environments are diverse and full of opportunities to impact others. If this is your calling, join us – we could use someone like you!
Deliver quality service to our diverse members, guests, and program participants. Respond to member and guest needs, promote memberships and programs, maintain cleanliness and organization of the Welcome Center and other areas of the facility.
• Provide quality service to our diverse members, guests, and program participants in the branch and on the phone, contributing to member engagement and retention
• Entry level sales – follow sales cycle (introduction/probing/close)
• Address and resolve membership concerns
• Apply all YMCA policies, practices and procedures ensuring a positive member experience
• Respond to emergency situations
• Hand out and launder towels, monitor the locker rooms and adhere to other safety guidelines
• Perform other duties as assigned
* Must be able to remain alert
* Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods
* Ability to perform basic custodial tasks
* Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
Benefits of working for the Y
Our benefits are AMAZING!
• FREE individual YMCA membership (up to a value of $68/month) for all staff; and free upgraded family or couples membership after 2 years of continuous employment.
• FREE training offered for all positions & get paid while you train for your job!
• Cheery, dynamic cause-driven work environment, like no other!
• Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment.
Little to no experience required for most positions—let us train you!
360 572 3391
Submit application via link below.Apply Now