|KidZone Lead with $250 Bonus!*|
|$13.81-$15.66 per hour/DOE|
Days & Hours:
|Monday-Saturday, Shifts & Hours Vary|
Education & Experience
• Minimum age 18
• Experience working with children/families; specific experience with children age 0-9 years, desired
• Must have strong work ethic, good communication skills, be flexible and adaptable
• Plan, organize, and implement age/developmentally appropriate program activities
• Fluency in second language desired
Why the Y?
Out-going, authentic, passionate, and inspiring? Raise your hand if that’s you!
Our staff members are individuals who work hard, serve others, and care deeply about the community. We make a difference. Our work environments are diverse and full of opportunities to impact others. If this is your calling, join us – we could use someone like you!
Our Commitment to Inclusion:
The Y is made up of people of all ages and from every walk of life, working side by side to strengthen communities. Together we work to ensure that everyone, regardless of ability, age, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, national origin, race or sexual orientation, has the opportunity to reach their full potential with dignity. Our core values are caring, honesty, respect and responsibility—they guide everything we do.
We look forward to having you on our YMCA team!
*The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization!
Provide direction for the program and staff, and implement age and developmentally appropriate curriculum in the program. Provide a quality, safe, positive and inclusive experience to children and parents that focus on the YMCA core values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
• Supervise a group of children to ensure their health, safety and to provide a positive experience for each child
• Design and implement age appropriate program activities
• Provides guidance, leadership and direction to staff as needed
• Professionally engages with parents/guardians to provide pertinent information about their child’s experience and to promote upcoming programs
• Ensures that toys and equipment are clean and safe, set up and stored properly, reports equipment problems to supervisor
• Maintain required program records
• Perform other duties as assigned
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
• Complete required training and certifications within established guidelines
• Arrive on time ready for shift, clock in/out within timekeeping system
Benefits of working for the Y
Our benefits are AMAZING!
• FREE individual YMCA membership (up to a value of $68/month) for all staff; and free upgraded family or couples membership after 2 years of continuous employment.
• FREE training offered for all positions & get paid while you train for your job!
• Cheery, dynamic cause-driven work environment, like no other!
• Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment.
Little to no experience required for most positions—let us train you!
* $250 Bonus paid after 90 days, if you start working with us in June.
360 651 1616
Apply online via link below.Apply Now