|ECE Child Care Lead Teacher - Sub Pool|
|Heatherwood Early Child Center|
|$14.13-$15.90 per hour/DOE|
Days & Hours:
|Monday-Friday between 6:30a-6:30p; Hours Vary, up to 16 hours per week|
Education & Experience
• Minimum age 18, 21 preferred.
• Meet educational and experience qualifications established by Department of Child Youth and Families (DCYF). Including ECE college certificates / coursework within 5 years of position or as designated by the DCYF
• Provide documentation of all certification and training requirements established by DCYF, including position prerequisites, current negative TB test, MMR vaccination or proof of immunity, and portable background check
• Plan, organize, and implement high quality developmentally appropriate programming
• Fluency in second language preferred
• Early Achievers knowledge preferred
Provide direction for the program and staff, and implement program curriculum in a safe, enjoyable, positive and inclusive environment.
• Plan and Implement daily lesson and activity plans
• Supervise all children and activities within program area, often independently
• Manage a classroom of up to 20 children including maintain a daily schedule, responding to individual needs and creating a positive climate.
• Regularly observes, schedules and completes evaluations for each child
• Maintain communication with parents, conduct regularly scheduled parent conferences, and engage parents as volunteers
• Maintain materials, equipment, and program facility
• Maintain required program records
• Diapering and toilet training including assisting children in changing out of soiled clothing.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
• Complete required training and certifications within established guidelines
• Arrive on time ready for shift, clock in/out within timekeeping system
425 379 9400
Apply online via link below.Apply Now