|Mill Creek YMCA|
|Health & Wellness|
Days & Hours:
|10-15 hours per week|
Education & Experience
We are looking for a combination of the following: Ballet, Hip Hop, Tumbling and more!
• One or more years’ experience preferred, as a coordinator or supervisor of programs
• Minimum age 21
• College degree in related field preferred
• First Aid, CPR PRO, AED and Child Abuse Prevention training within 30 days of hire
• Fluency in second language preferred
• Ability to exercise sensitivity in dealing with individuals of diverse socio-economic backgrounds, cognitive and physical abilities as well as individuals of diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds
• Ability and desire to work with children and adults
Instruct group classes; provide quality service to participants in a safe, enjoyable, positive and culturally appropriate environment that promotes wellness and engagement in accordance with YMCA policies, practices and procedures.
• Lead classes
• Conduct energizing, fun, safe, and educational classes
• Provide quality customer service to our diverse participants, contributing to member retention
• Knowledge of trends to provide effective information and support to participants
• Familiar with and promote all YMCA programs and events
• Keep accurate class attendance records
• Follow YMCA policies and procedures; respond to emergency situations
• Other duties as assigned
Submit Cover Letter, Resume, and Completed Application with three professional references to:
Chris Bellecourt - Sports Director
with “Dance Instructor Position” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.