|Dance Instructor – Association Wide Position - Everett, Marysville, Mill Creek, Mukilteo|
|Everett YMCA, Mill Creek YMCA, Marysville YMCA, Mukilteo YMCA, Stanwood-Camano YMCA|
|Health & Wellness|
Days & Hours:
|10-25 hours per week. Evening and Saturday hours required.|
Education & Experience
We are looking for a combination of the following: Ballet, Hip Hop, Creative Movement, Tumbling and more!
This is a combined position with multiple branches across the YMCA of Snohomish County!
• One or more years’ experience preferred, as a coordinator or supervisor of programs
• Minimum age 18
• First Aid, CPR PRO, AED and Child Abuse Prevention training within 30 days of hire
• Fluency in second language preferred
• Ability to exercise sensitivity in dealing with individuals of diverse socio-economic backgrounds, cognitive and physical abilities as well as individuals of diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds
• Must be able to travel to multiple class locations.
• Ability and desire to work with children and adults
Instruct group classes; provide quality service to participants in a safe, enjoyable, positive and culturally appropriate environment that promotes wellness and engagement in accordance with YMCA policies, practices and procedures.
• Lead classes
• Conduct energizing, fun, safe, and educational classes
• Provide quality customer service to our diverse participants, contributing to member retention
• Knowledge of trends to provide effective information and support to participants
• Familiar with and promote all YMCA programs and events
• Keep accurate class attendance records
• Follow YMCA policies and procedures; respond to emergency situations
• Other duties as assigned
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA.
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
Submit Cover Letter, Resume, and Completed Application with three professional references to:
Chris Bellecourt - Senior Director of Program Services
with “Dance Instructor Position” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.