|Child Care Preschool Lead Teacher|
|$12.50+ DOE plus benefits|
Days & Hours:
Education & Experience
• Minimum age 21 ECE
• Meet educational and experience qualifications established by Dept of Early Learning (DEL)
• Provide document of all certification and training requirements established by DEL, including position prerequisites, current negative TB test, and portable background check
• Plan, organize, and implement high quality developmentally appropriate programming
• Fluency in second language preferred
As directed, lead and participate in a range of activities in indoor/outdoor settings. Staff may occasionally lift children who weigh approximately 50 pounds. Sufficient strength, agility and mobility to perform essential functions of position and to safely supervise program activities. May be required to push or pull large rolling cabinets along linoleum floors with the help of another person on a daily basis, may be required to roll and set up cafeteria tables, may be expected to lift 22 gallon storage boxes.
Everett ECE is looking for an energetic staff person who is committed to implementation of high quality programming, directing and nurturing young children and working as part of a team. The ideal candidate would have positive interpersonal skills and be able to communicate well with children, staff and parents. This position is for a lead staff.
Provide direct supervision of a group of children. Provide a quality experience to children and parents focused on YMCA core values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
• Provide safe supervision of a group of children, sometimes independently.
• Implement program activities that are culturally relevant, developmentally appropriate and consistent with YMCA core values
• Adhere to program standards including safety and cleanliness standards
• Attend staff meetings and trainings
• Follow YMCA policies and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention and emergencies
• Maintain positive relations with parents and other staff
• Completion of YMCA specific training/certifications as directed
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
425 374 5761
Apply onlineApply Now