|Casino Road Community Center Child Care Assistant|
|Casino Road Community Center|
Days & Hours:
|M-F, 25-30 hours per week / 8:30 AM-3:15 PM|
Education & Experience
Dates of schedule adhere to Everett Community College class schedule, with approximately 38-40 weeks (25-30 hours/wk) each year, with breaks in between quarters/sessions.
• Minimum age 21
• Bilingual Spanish-English.
• One or more years of previous experience working with children in a developmental setting preferred
• Ability to plan, organize, and implement age/developmentally appropriate program activities
• First Aid, CPRPRO, AED and Child Abuse Prevention training within 30 days of hire
• Work and relate effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions and perceptions
• Preferred: Meet educational and experience qualifications recommended by the Department of Early Learning.
Ability to plan, lead and participate in a range of activities in indoor/outdoor settings. Staff may occasionally lift children who weigh approximately 50 pounds. Sufficient strength, agility and mobility to perform essential functions of position and to safely supervise program activities. May be required to push or pull furniture along linoleum floors with the help of another person on a daily basis; may be required to set up toys, games, and swings; may be expected to lift 22 gallon storage boxes.
Casino Road Community Center (CRCC) is looking for an energetic leader committed to implement high-quality early learning programming. This position will support our Child Care Coordinator, directing activities and nurturing young children (ages 1-5), and working as part of a team.
Implement program curriculum in the classroom at our Casino Road Community Center. Provide a quality experience to children and parents that focus on the YMCA core values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
• Implement curriculum within the established guidelines
• Design and implement daily lesson/activity plans
• Supervise the children, classroom, and all activities
• Maintain program site and equipment
• Maintain required program records
• Attend and participate in family nights, program activities, staff meetings, and staff training as requested.
• Completion of YMCA specific training/certifications as directed
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
425 297 0742
Apply online or submit resume and three professional references to:
Casino Road Academy Coordinator
with “CRCC Child Care Assistant” in the subject line