|Call Center Representative with $250 Bonus!*|
|$15-$16 per hour/DOE|
Days & Hours:
|Monday-Saturday, Shifts & Hours Vary; 40 hours/week|
|Open Until Filled; Preferred Start Date: December 1, 2021|
Education & Experience
• Previous professional experience in membership, marketing and/or sales preferred
• Strong personal computer skills and experience with standard business software
• Must have strong interpersonal, public relations and communications skills.
• Ability to exercise sensitivity in dealing with individuals of diverse socio-economic backgrounds, cognitive and physical abilities as well as individuals of diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds
Why the Y?
Our staff members are individuals who work hard, serve others, and care deeply about the community. We make a difference. Our work environments are diverse and full of opportunities to impact others. If this is your calling, join us – we could use someone like you!
Enjoy helping people? Like to talk on the phone? The YMCA of Snohomish County is looking for a caring person with a friendly voice to connect our members to their next activity or address their concern. We are looking for someone with professional experience in membership, marketing, customer service or sales. If this sounds like you, read on!
Promote a positive, professional and welcoming atmosphere by providing excellent customer service and exemplifying our YMCA values. Enthusiastically support members, potential members, and all YMCA stakeholders through our voice and digital support channels. Provide friendly and efficient customer service while answering membership and program questions, conducting account management services, and completing transactions.
• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and explain possible solutions in a way that makes the member feel supported and valued
• Perform account management services, complete transactions, occasionally administer YMCA systems.
• Seize opportunities to upsell YMCA membership and programs
• Assist existing and prospective members regarding their individual membership needs
• Elevate issues and feedback to appropriate staff when necessary. Handle complaints in a courteous manner. Effectively negotiate and resolve customer service problems
• Demonstrate flexibility by assimilating new information quickly, maintaining awareness of changes in procedures and policies, and supporting various YMCA departments
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
• Complete required training and certifications within established guidelines
Benefits of working for the Y
Our benefits are AMAZING!
• FREE family YMCA membership (value of $119/month) for full-time staff
• FREE training offered for all positions & get paid while you train for your job!
• 50% off licensed child care for full-time staff
• 20% off programs and services for all staff
• Competitive benefits package for full-time staff including: Medical, dental, life and long term disability insurance
• Paid time off (available after 90 days) and 8 paid holidays for full-time staff
• Retirement paid at 12% annual compensation after 2 years of service (minimum 1,000 hours worked in each year)
• Cheery, dynamic cause-driven work environment, like no other!
• Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment.
Little to no experience required for most positions—let us train you!
*$250 Bonus paid if start work prior to December 31 and once you work 90+ days.
Our Commitment to Inclusion:
The Y is made up of people of all ages and from every walk of life, working side by side to strengthen communities. Together we work to ensure that everyone, regardless of ability, age, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, national origin, race or sexual orientation, has the opportunity to reach their full potential with dignity. Our core values are caring, honesty, respect and responsibility—they guide everything we do.
We look forward to having you on our YMCA team!
*The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization!
425 374 5779
Apply online via link below.Apply Now