|Branch Marketing and Communications Lead|
|Part-time 15 hrs/week|
Days & Hours:
|Flexible schedule between 8 am - 7 pm|
Education & Experience
• Two or more years’ experience developing marketing materials (print and electronic)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communication, or equivalent experience
• Strong skills in word processing, desktop publishing (InDesign), and e-communications
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Goal-oriented and innovative, with a positive attitude
• Possess creativity, initiative, good judgement, analytical skills and self-confidence
• Work cooperatively in a team environment to achieve results
• Fluency in second language desired
Working under the direction of the Director, this position is responsible for keeping our diverse members, staff, and the community informed with relevant branch information through developing, implementing and maintaining branch marketing engagement across all marketing channels including print, web, social media, mobile, electronic newsletters, etc. Support the branch’s public website, mobile app and social media channels, acting as chief writer and editor of these sites. This position will also help develop the future of our branch digital/social transformation and strategy. Helps create and maintain branch marketing plan and schedules. This position requires working closely and collaborating with branch department heads, association marketing department and outside organizations.
• Responsible for supporting association-wide marketing initiatives to achieve revenue goals related to membership sales, membership retention, and program participation.
• Collaborate with branch staff to identify and implement opportunities to improve the member and program participant experience, and achieve member engagement goals through the strategic use of existing communication tools, including email and social media.
• Identify and communicate, verbally and in writing, stories of impact to improve mission and brand awareness at select locations.
• Develop high-quality marketing and communications materials, adhering to YMCA brand guidelines.
• Manage branch website, Mobile App, e-communications, in-branch displays, and branch digital signage and report metrics.
• Train branch staff on brand guidelines as needed.
• Manage and monitor social media posts and responds to comments in a timely manner.
• Develops calendar alerts and submit to local publications.
• Ensures marketing, public, and media relations efforts are closely aligned with Association Office branding, image, strategies, and meet brand guidelines.
• Assist with branch event and Annual Campaign planning as needed.
• Strive to meet the highest standards set forth in the YMCA of the USA Marketing & Communications Best Practices and Brand Guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
425 374 5718
Apply onlineApply Now