Why The Y?
Our staff members are individuals who work hard, serve others, and care deeply about the community.
We want to make a difference. Our work environments are diverse and full of opportunities to impact others. If this is your calling, join us – we could use someone like you!
Every day, the Y makes a lasting impression in our communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Our unique work environment constantly changes to adapt to the needs of our communities. We are a non-profit, in the people business. That means that we help members meet a fitness or ability goal, see that children thrive in our child care programs, encourage family togetherness, and give youth an opportunity to learn life skills through water safety, sports, and teen programming.
OUR EMPLOYEES WILL EXPERIENCE:
- Cheery, dynamic cause-driven work environment, like no other!
- Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment.
- Professional growth and career development provided.
- Free family YMCA membership (value of $119/month) for full-time staff and individual YMCA membership (up to a value of $68/month) for part-time staff; and free upgraded family or couples membership after 2 years of continuous employment.
- 50% off licensed child care for full-time staff.
- 20% off programs and services for all staff.
- Competitive benefits package for full-time staff including: Medical, dental, life and long term disability insurance.
- Paid time off (available after 90 days) and 8 paid holidays for full-time staff.
- Retirement paid at 12% annual compensation after 2 years of service (minimum 1,000 hours worked in each year).
- Self-funded pre-tax savings account available.
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION:
The Y is made up of people of all ages and from every walk of life, working side by side to strengthen communities. Together we work to ensure that everyone, regardless of ability, age, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, national origin, race or sexual orientation, has the
opportunity to reach their full potential with dignity. Our core values are caring, honesty, respect and responsibility—they guide everything we do.
A resume and cover letter is always encouraged to be included with your Application Packet, or may be sent separately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The YMCA of Snohomish County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status. Individuals needing assistance with the application process or who wish to discuss potential accommodations are urged to contact the Director of Human Resources at 425 374 5704.
Pay & Hours
|Child Care Assistant “Floater”||$13.50-$14.25 per hour, DOE||Part-time||Heatherwood Early Child Center||Apply Now|
|Child Care Lead||$14.13-$15.90 per hour, DOE||Substitute||Heatherwood Early Child Center||Apply Now|
|Child Care, Afternoon Lead Teacher||$14.13-$15.90 per hour, DOE||Part-time||Heatherwood Early Child Center||Apply Now|