Sunday, February 7, 2016
Packet Pick Up & Late Registration: 7:30-8:45 am
Race Starts at 9 am
Get pumped before the big game at the Mill Creek YMCA Puddle Run with a 10K, 5K, or 1-mile race through the neighborhood and trails of Silver Firs supporting programs at the YMCA that fight youth obesity and promote healthy kids and healthier communities. Races will wrap-up with plenty of time to get game day ready!
With a 100% chance of getting wet, muddy and dirty a change of clothes is recommended (but don't worry: you can shower off after the event at the Y). Pray for rain!
- Discounted registration fees through December 1
- Online registration available through February 4
- Packet pick up on Saturday, February 6 from 1-6 pm and Sunday, Feb 7 from 7:30-8:30 am
- Day of race registration available from 7:30-8:30 am
- Be respectful of our neighbors – street parking is limited as this is a neighborhood
- Please use Puget Park Drive and walk back to the Y, street parking on Puget park drive is ½ mile away from the Y location and an easy warm up walk
- Please carpool or walk to the Y and refrain from using the Safeway parking lot
- Pre-Race events begin at 8:40 am outside the Mill Creek Y beginning with our famous YMCA warm up and fun Zumba®
- Don't forget to check out the sponsor booth for freebies, including $2 Jamba Juice smoothies--be sure to bring cash!
- A 12th Man Groundhog will be hiding on the course, see if you can find him and win a special prize!
- Awards will be ongoing after the first 3 finishers have crossed the line
- Course maps are now available on our website (It’s not cheating if you print your map from our website and actually try out the course in advance)
- Reminder: Roads and trails are open to foot and car traffic. While we have flaggers and volunteers out there to guide and support you, always use caution and stay on the sidewalk whenever possible.
- Course closes at 10:30 am. You may continue running but volunteers will not be at road crossings after that time. Be sure to stop, look and listen before crossing
- Lil Football Dash starts at 10:30 am – free for all wee ones to participate!
- Chip timing is provided by Rogue Multi sport. The chip is in your race bib--be sure to wear it if you want your time after the race. Results can be found after the race on our website.
- Our race would not be possible without our volunteers. Please thank them while you're on the course
See you all bright and early before the game!