Sunday, February 1, 2015
Packet Pick Up & Late Registration: 7:30-8:45 am
Race Starts at 9 am
Get pumped before the big game at the Mill Creek YMCA Puddle Run with a 10K, 5K, or 1-mile race through the neighborhood and trails of Silver Firs supporting LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA . Races will wrap-up with plenty of time to get game ready!
With a 100% chance of getting wet, muddy and dirty a change of clothes is recommended (but don't worry: you can shower off after the event at the Y). Pray for rain!
All runners are encouraged to join us for our Annual Campaign Spaghetti Feast Saturday, January 31 from 4-6 pm at the Mill Creek YMCA!
Upcoming Important Dates
- Packet pick up on Saturday, January 31 from 1-6 pm and Sunday, Feb 1 from 7:30-8:30 am
- Annual Campaign Spaghetti Feast Saturday January 31 4-6pm for all runners and Annual Campaign supporters.
- Day of race registration available from 7:30-8:30 am
- Parking is limited – please carpool or walk to the Y and refrain from using the Safeway parking lot
- Pre-Race events begin at 8:40 am outside the Mill Creek Y beginning with our famous YMCA warm up and fun Zumba®
- Dont forget to check out the sponsor booth for freebies, including $2 Jamba Juice smoothies--be sure to bring cash!
- A 12th Man Groundhog will be hiding on the course, see if you can find him and win a special prize!
- Awards will be ongoing after the first 3 finishers have crossed the line
- Course maps are now available on our website (It’s not cheating if you print your map from our website and actually try out the course in advance)
- Reminder: Roads and trails are open to foot and car traffic. While we have flaggers and volunteers out there to guide and support you, always use caution and stay on the sidewalk whenever possible.
- Course closes at 10:30 am. You may continue running but volunteers will not be at road crossings after that time. Be sure to stop, look and listen before crossing
- Lil Football Dash starts at 10:30 am – free for all wee ones to participate!
- Chip timing is provided by Rogue Multi sport. The chip is in your race bib--be sure to wear it if you want your time after the race. Results can be found after the race on our website.
- Our race would not be possible without our volunteers. Please thank them while you're on the course
See you all bright and early before the game!