At the Y, we are for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. We are dedicated to ensuring our facilities, programs and services are open and welcoming to all. In that spirit, we are proud to offer our members access to YMCA across the United States that participate in Nationwide Membership. Through Nationwide membership, YMCA members can access not just their home Y, but 2,700 Y facilities across the country in 10,000 communities.
Always Welcome…In Every Community
Nationwide Membership enables our members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States, outside of the Snohomish County area, gaining access with your home Y membership at no extra charge. Nationwide Membership makes it easier for our members to achieve your wellness goals.
What You Need to Know
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members whose home Y participates without restriction or blackout periods.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Program-only participants (including SilverSneakers®, Silver&Fit® or other like programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership.
- Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc., are not eligible.
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address.
- Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability. Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use.
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges.
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating