|Heatherwood Early Child Center|
|$11.50 plus benefits/PTO|
Days & Hours:
|Monday-Friday, some weekend trainings on occasion, center is open 6:30-6:30|
• Minimum age 18
• Meet educational and experience qualifications established by Dept of Early Learning (DEL)
• Provide document of all certification and training requirements established by DEL, including position prerequisites, current negative TB test, and portable background check
• Fluency in second language desired
As directed, lead and participate in a range of activities in indoor/outdoor settings. Sufficient strength, agility and mobility to perform essential functions of position and to safely supervise program activities. Staff may be required to move weights of approximately 50 pounds.
Heatherwood is looking for an energetic staff person who is committed to assisting with implementation of high quality programming, directing and nurturing young children and working as part of a team. The ideal candidate would have positive interpersonal skills and be able to communicate well with children, staff and parents. This position is for a support staff that is versatile with all age groups and can work in a fast paced environment.
Provide direct supervision of a group of children. Provide a quality experience to children and parents focused on YMCA core values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
• Provide safe supervision of a group of children
• Implement program activities that are culturally relevant, developmentally appropriate and consistent with YMCA core values
• Adhere to program standards including safety and cleanliness standards
• Attend staff meetings and trainings
• Follow YMCA policies and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention and emergencies
• Maintain positive relations with parents and other staff
• Completion of YMCA specific training/certifications as directed
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
• Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
425 379 9400